Sigulda is one of the most beautiful cities in Latvia with many historical sites. Tour goes through the Gauja national park by visiting the Sigulda castle, the Gūtmaņala grotto and the Turaida castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Latvian, Lettish
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup is available from your accommodation in Riga.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Comfortable clothes and footwear are recommended
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- You will have to climb 100 steps to reach the top of the Turaida medieval castle tower (optional visit)