Join this fun hands-on Brazilian cooking class to learn how to make traditional Brazilian food and cocktails. Taste Brazil's coconut seafood stew, moqueca, along with cassava sticks and caipirinhas, or opt for feijoada, a black bean and meat stew.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English, German, Portuguese
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Classes fill up fast during high season; book in advance