Be absorbed by Brazilian football. From February through May, Rio hosts the local championship and from May through early december the Brazilian championship with top professional football league matches. Be part of Brazil's national sport.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pick-up and drop off services are included for the most hotels located in Sao Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana. Hotel pickups start approximately 3-hours prior to the match time.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please note that games are subject to change from Saturdays to Sundays and from Wednesdays to Thursdays and vice versa
- In case the Champion of the Guanabara Cup is the same as the Rio Cup, there will be no State Finals in May
- All times and dates are subject to change
- Matches are now played in Engenhão or Maracanã Stadiums. Please ask for information regarding the stadium during reconfirmation
- Starting times and dates of football matches in Rio de Janeiro are subject to changes up to a few days before the match
- The local partner will notify you in advance about any changes and the exact pickup time for your location
- Please note, hotel pickups start approximately 3-hours prior to the match time