The Pedra da Gavea trail is the ideal challenge for travelers who want adventure, adrenaline and the most beautiful views of Rio de Janeiro.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel in the touristic zone of Rio de Janeiro.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
In front of Bar do Oswaldo restaurant, Praça Desembargador Araújo Jorge, 1 - Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22611-022, Brasil.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sandals or flip flops
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Drug use or the intake of alcohol before or during activity, as well as possession of weapons of any kind, is not allowed, under penalty of cancellation of the activity
- When booking this tour, you acknowledge the risk inherent in the activities
- The itinerary and order of sightseeing may change due to weather and/or adverse conditions
- Bring comfortable hiking shoes with good grip, a light snack, 3 liters of water, sunscreen, insect repellent and a backpack to carry your things