Watch the biggest show on Earth and witness the Carnival Samba School Parade in the Sambodrome. Access all ticket types and sectors for the grandstands, front box, allocated chairs, and VIP BOX.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Icelandic
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
This is the address for the parade. Please note you have to first exchange your voucher for a ticket prior to the visit at a different location (ticket collection points). You can find more details of the ticket collection points in your voucher information. The subway is a great option to go to the Carnival Parade: If your carnival ticket is 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10, you need to go to Praca Onze Metro Station. From there, you will walk 5 minutes to the Sambadrome and find your exact sector entrance. If your carnival ticket is 3, 5, 9 or 11, you need to go to Central do Brasil Metro Station. From there, you will walk 15 minutes to the Sambadrome and find your exact sector entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Public transport ticket
Know before you go
- The GetYourGuide voucher will not be accepted as your entrance ticket
- You must exchange your voucher as the official entry ticket to the Rio Carnival Parade
- It is mandatory present an official passport or ID to redeem your entrance ticket
- If you are taking the subway to the Sambadrome, the even-number sectors are the closest to the station