Discover flora from Brazil and the world on a tour through Rio de Janeiro’s Botanical Garden. Take in panoramic views and follow a trail through Tijuca National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in South Zone Rio area (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon and Leme). Estimated times: between 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM (pickup) and 6:00 PM (approximate drop off) – subject to change according to traffic conditions. Passengers not staying at one of the hotels in our pickup list will be informed of the nearest pickup point and time. Please contact the company responsible for the tour to confirm the pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Insect repellent
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- On Saturdays and Sundays, Vista Chines will be off the route as vehicles are not allowed on the highway
- There is no discount or refund policy for these cases
- Passengers who choose the option without entrance to the Botanical Garden included must purchase the ticket at the ticket office, cash only