Explore Rocinha, the largest Favela in Latin America. Find a fascinating cultural exchange on this guided tour of Brazil's impoverished neighborhoods, linking history, leisure, art, and culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English
Select participants and date
You can reach the meeting point by Uber or subway. Your guide will be waiting across the street at the São Conrado subway, exit C. They will be wearing a “Touring Tour Agency” t-shirt. Once you meet your guide, you will take local transport to reach Rocinha (mototaxi or van). The rest of the tour will be done on foot.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please bring cash for local transport (R$10,00)