Discover the hidden treasures of Trastevere as you hear about its fascinating 2,500 years of history. Visit one of Rome's oldest churches and explore the site of the city's Jewish Ghetto. Enjoy 3 hours exploring this charming area, away from the crowds.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
The meeting point is the junction of Largo di Torre Argentina and Via dei Cestari, between the newsstand and the shop 'Sermoneta'. Please be ready at the meeting point 25 minutes prior to tour departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour is not wheelchair accessible.