Explore one of the most beautiful art collections in the world with the help of an expert art historian who will engage your thoughts and your heart during this interesting tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Russian, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your tour guide will meet you outside of the Gallery. Facing the main entrance centrally, to your right there is an ancient white marble statue missing its head. The tour guide will be standing there to meet you. Piazzale del Museo Borghese, 00197.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- It is mandatory to check-in bags, purses, backpacks, and pocketbooks in the checkroom. These items are not permitted into the Gallery. Your guide will assist you with the check-in procedure
- Cameras are allowed, except during temporary exhibits