Discover the dark side of Rome on a night time walking tour and see the city under the magic of its evening illuminations. Hear city legends as you wander around the historic heart of the Campo de’ Fiori, Piazza Farnese, and Castel Sant’ Angelo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet on the steps of the San Andrea della Valle Church, located on Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, about 150 meters from Largo di Torre Argentina, on the left hand side heading towards the Tiber River. The church is next to Piazza Vidoni and Piazza Sant’ Andrea della Valle. Your guide will be wearing blue attire.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Government-imposed COVID restrictions for entering countries and venues (e.g. booster shot, negative COVID test, vaccine certificate with a QR code) may change with little notice
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure they check the official travel advice on the government websites and comply with each country’s requirements. The local partner cannot be held responsible for refused access to museums and tourist attractions and no refund will be due