Explore parts of the historic center of Rome that most tourists don't visit on a 3-hour tour of the old Jewish Ghetto and Trastevere district. Discover a more traditional side to the Imperial city and see Medieval, Renaissance and Baroque monuments.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from your accommodation in the city center of Rome only (inside the Aurelian Walls).
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour runs rain or shine
- No refunds for missed flights, buses, trains etc.
- Complete refund for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour departure
- Please consult your concierge for information about collection schedules. In order to improve the quality of the service and avoid delays, please be ready at the lobby of your hotel at the scheduled time