Join the jet set and experience the glamor of Capri on a 13-hour tour from Rome. Travel by high-speed train to Naples, and then cross to Capri to cruise around the island by local skiff and marvel at the landscape from the water.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The tour starts at the Termini train station in Rome. Train tickets will be sent 2 days before, due to cancellation policy reasons.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Train tickets and instructions for the tour will be sent 2 days before, due to cancellation policy reasons. Please provide a valid e-mail address and phone number
- It is possible to request a transfer to/from the hotel in Rome, for an additional cost
- The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time. All the guests interested in visiting the Blue Grotto can do it during the free time on the island
- In compliance with the COVID-19 health and safety measures snorkeling equipment will not be provided onboard. You may bring your own or buy it new at the local supplier's office before boarding: €6 mask, €9 snorkel.