Explore Romes prominent neighborhood Trastevere and its surroundings. Get to know one of the biggest botanical gardens in Italy, meet the influential families of Rome and enjoy the city skyline.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
We will meet in Ponte Sisto, in the middle of the bridge. You will recognize your guide with a "Deutsche Römerin" sign or bag with the logo printed.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
Know before you go
- - Please note, this tour is conducted in German only
- - Please bring enough to drink in the summer (you can refill your bottles at many drinking water fountains)
- - The tour takes place in all weathers
- - This tour is suitable for all ages
- - Comfortable shoes are recommended
- - There might be a security check at the museum, therefore no knives etc. are allowed