Walk through the history of Italian art, starting from the Middle Ages to the Baroque style. Marvel at the works of Raphael, Titian, and Caravaggio, and hear their stories come alive thanks to your private, English-speaking guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Private group
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Starting time 4:30 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Journey through Italian art history from the Middle Ages to the Baroque style
- Marvel at Raphael's "La Fornarina"
- Learn about Caravaggio, the so called "Cursed Painter"
- Admire the magnificent ceiling by Pietro da Cortona
- Entry tickets
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts. Your guide will wait in front of the entrance of the Museum, in the courtyard holding a sign with the name of the tour. Entry tickets will be distributed at the start of the activity.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.