Enjoy a full day in Southern Tuscany with this cheese tour. Pecorino di Pienza is considered the best pecorino cheese produced in the province of Siena. This unique sheep’s milk cheese gets its name from the ancient city of Pienza.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your accommodation in RomeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The vehicle and driver will be at your complete disposal for the entire duration of the tour and can take you where big buses cannot go
- All tours can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour) to meet your complete satisfaction
- The price is for person (not per vehicle)
- The tour is private only for you
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking