Discover the beautiful Roman countryside on a 3-hour e-Bike tour. Follow your local guide to explore the countryside: Appian Way, Aqueducts Park, Tor Fiscale Park and Caffarella Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
By Public Transport: get off at the Metro A ( Red Line) stop "Arco di Travertino", then take the 660 bus which will end the line in front of the starting point. Google Maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/p8ywGMz9PxJEXYZK6Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- * How to reach us: Bus 660 from the Metro A "Arco di Travertino" stop Appia Antica park to the last stop in front of the bar
- * The length of the tour is 17 kilometers (10 miles), 60% of which is off-road. The level is easy but it requires a minimum of cycling experience (intermediate with a child seat or child extension).
- * Around 100% of this tour takes place in the Appian Way Regional Park . The tour runs on carefully chosen streets, but some traffic is unavoidable to connect the Appian Way to the Aqueducts Park.
- * Infants up to 20kg traveling on a child seat, come on the tour free of charge
- * Children up to 139cm join the tour with a child extension
- * Children from 140cm and above can independently ride an E-bike
- * Not suitable for pets
- * Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- * This tour is guaranteed in adverse weather