Enter the Vatican Museums ahead of the general public and see the galleries, the Sistine Chapel and the Cabinet of the Masks with a private guide. Benefit from skip-the-line tickets and exclusive access to the Cabinet of the Masks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, Italian, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet under the marble door of Vatican Museums by the steps.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please note that when the Basilica of St. Peter is closed for religious functions, you will spend longer time in the Vatican galleries with your private guide. The basilica is a church and as such, the Vatican can decide to use it for religious functions without any notice. The local tour operator is not responsible for unexpected closures of the basilica
- There is a dress code to enter the basilica and Sistine Chapel: shoulders and knees must be covered. If this dress code is ignored, you might be refused entrance