See the sights of Rome at night in all their majesty. On this 3-hour guided walking tour you’ll have a chance to learn about the history and architecture of this magnificent city, without the hustle and bustle of the tourist crowds of the daytime hours.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Outside metro station “Colosseo” B Line, between the green newsstand and the yellow bus stop. Please remember to show up 25 minutes before the tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour is only offered in English
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible