Explore the early Christian history of Rome on a 1-hour tour of the underground burial chambers of the Capuchin Crypt. Learn more in the Capuchin Museum and Church of Santa Maria Immacolata. Then, attend a concert of Gregorian chants.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 70 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Capuchin Museum, Via Vittorio Veneto 27, RomeOpen in Google Maps ⟶