Head south and discover one of the most beautiful stretches of coastline of Italy. You will travel by high-speed train from Rome to Naples, where you will fall in love with the gems of the Amalfi Coast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Roma Termini train station. The meeting point and time will be confirmed by our team a week before the departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with walking disabilities
- Please note that the tour may be canceled or changed due to circumstances out of our control (such as train strikes or train line malfunctions)
- This tour guaranteed with a minimum of 6 people (if the number is not met you will be informed not later than 7 days prior from the departure and an alternative date or a full refund will be suggested)