Explore Nero's incredible Golden House and relive the excesses of this ancient emperor on an exciting walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is near the gate between the two pillars with the steps on the right before the ramp going up to the park. This is behind the Colosseum on the corner of Via Niccola Salvi and Via Labicana.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- People who are fully vaccinated (vaccine plus one booster) no longer need to produce Green Passes from 1 April
- Anyone who has not completed the full vaccination cycle must produce a negative COVID test taken within 48 hours of any entrance to museums and sites, including restaurants or bars
- In addition, all visitors, children, and infants must bring copies of their passports on the day of the tour
- This is an inside archaeological site and even in summer it can be cold, so you are advised to wear suitable clothing for this tour.