Get behind the wheel of a vintage Fiat 500 and follow your guide on a panoramic route in Rome. Feel like a celebrity as tourists take pictures of your candy-colored car and Romans grow nostalgic.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, Italian
Select participants and date
Pick up your vehicle at Via Ostilia 48. The garage is located 200 meters from the Colosseum. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- International driver's license
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The Fiat 500s have open-top roofs, so a hat will help protect you from the sun
- The precise itinerary might change due to traffic or unforeseeable public events
- Keep in mind that Fiat 500s are small compared to modern vehicles. Bookings are only accepted for 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children per car
- The driver must be in possession of and carry with her/him a valid European Union driving license or international driver's license.
- The driver must be used to driving a MANUAL car. Occasional driving experience with manual cars is not enough to handle the vintage cars; the tour operator reserves the right to refuse to let the car in case the driver is not sufficiently expert to drive a manual car and there will be no refund