Discover the Roman National Museum with access to Palazzo Altemps, Palazzo Massimo, Baths of Diocletian, and Crypta Balbi. Enjoy a downloadable audio commentary on your mobile phone.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, Italian, French, German, Spanish
Select participants and date
The Touristation Office is next to Piazza Venezia. When facing the Vittorio Emanuele II monument, it is on the right-hand side. Walk across the gardens and the bus stop. There is a small fountain just in front of the Touristation Office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Food and drinks
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs