Visit Rome's finest examples of Baroque art on a 3-hours private tour. Discover some magical places in the Eternal City, and have the opportunity to admire the best of Caravaggio’s paintings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- There is a dress code for entering places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Both men and women are required to have their shoulders and knees covered. You risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The management of the Museums or Archaeological sites, or the Ministry of Cultural Heritage may at any time decide to close some sites totally or partially. If the communication reaches us in a timely manner, and it is possible, we will provide alternatives. If the closure is sudden and it is out of our control, we will not be able to give other alternatives and no refund will be possible