Enjoy the full Ancient Rome guided experience. Explore the beautiful Roman Forum and the scenic Palatine Hill. Finally, visit the mighty Colosseum avoiding the busiest hours.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
- Professional cameras
- Glass objects
- Sprays or Aerosols
Know before you go
- You can choose between a shared or private experience
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- You will need to pass through strict and mandatory security checks to enter the Colosseum and Roman Forum. Expect to wait 5 to 30 minutes to clear the security checks
- Drones and knives of any kind are strictly forbidden at the monuments
- Trolleys and large backpacks are not allowed inside
- Animals are not permitted
- This tour is not wheelchair or stroller accessible
- You will receive instant confirmation of your booking
- Children and EU citizens under 25 years old are entitled to reduced price admission on presentation of valid documentation or a digital photo of proof of ID