Explore Ancient Rome on a walking tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill, and skip the lines to enter the popular attractions with an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, Spanish, English, Italian, German, French
What customers loved
"Her depth of knowledge and ability to paint a picture of the mood and process of the era she was describing."
"Nothing was rushed, pace throughout on a blistering hot day"
"Jan the tour guide is knowledgeable and I really enjoy the tour. The value for the money is excellent."
"Explanation by the guide made it very real"
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Children aged 2 and younger can take part free of charge
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- When a tour group is bilingual, you are provided with headsets in order to not be disturbed by guides speaking in other languages
- If you have a pacemaker you will need to show a certificate, otherwise you will not be admitted without being screened
- Only for the afternoon tours; due to shorter daylight, from October 28 the visit to the Palatine Hill will be replaced with an external explanation from the Capitoline Hill