Experience the Vatican at night, when the atmosphere in the Vatican Museums is the most tranquil. With an expert guide, you’ll be able to enjoy some of the top art treasures in the collections, as well as Michelangelo’s frescoes in the Sistine Chapel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
At the green bar (called l'Ottagono) in Piazza del Risorgimento. Meeting Point Directions: We meet just outside the green bar in the middle of Piazza del Risorgimento Square. This is the only bar/cafè located on the square. The bar is on the side of the square towards via Crescensio - close to Tram stop number 19. The closest Metro/Underground stop is Ottaviano.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Galleries of the Vatican Museums can sometimes be closed without prior notice and pieces removed for restoration or loan. In the case of a gallery being closed, your guide will take you to another section of the Museums
- St. Peter’s Basilica is closed at the time of this tour and therefore cannot be visited, nor can access be provided from the Sistine Chapel, as it can on other tours
- While the Vatican Museums are equipped with elevators for wheelchair access, they are not conveniently located on the group tour route and only give access to specific sections of the Museums
- Please ensure that all members of your party have a valid ID on them on the day of the visit. This is particularly important for guests who have qualified for child reduction.
- Please note that guests may only carry small handbags inside the Vatican Museums. Larger backpacks and other items must be left at the cloakroom. It is the responsibility of the guest to collect their belongings at the end.