Explore 2 historic sites of Rome on a 3-hour walking tour of the Castel Sant’ Angelo and St. Peter’s Square. Learn the history of an ancient fortress, commissioned by Emperor Hadrian as a mausoleum. Marvel at Bernini’s colonnades in the Vatican City.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- German, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes. Please leave liquids and sharp items at home