Explore the narrow winding streets, alleyways, and pedestrian squares of the charming Trastevere neighborhood in Rome. Join a group led by an expert guide to learn about Jewish history and presence in Rome.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Turkish
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The meeting point is the junction of Largo di Torre Argentina and Via dei Cestari, between the newsstand and the shop 'Sermoneta'. Please be ready at the meeting point 25 minutes prior to tour departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The order of the tinerary may be different based on the option chosen.