Admire one of the most revered landmarks in the world. Witness this marvelous combination of art, architecture, and religion by joining this early guided tour of St. Peter’s Basilica’s Dome.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
At Largo del Colonnato, 00120 Roma RM, Vatican City (Fountain of the Tiare/ Fontana delle Tiare)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Entrance into the Vatican is subject to a strict dress code. Shoulders and knees MUST be covered. We are not responsible for entry denied due to inappropriate clothing.
- Due to the steep and enclosed nature of the Dome climb, people with fear of heights and uncomfortable with enclosed spaces (claustrophobic) are advised to be cautious.
- The venues or parts of them could be subject to last minute, unpredictable closures (ongoing restoration, special events). When this occurs, we offer the customers an extended visit of the outside and/or of other attractions according to the advertised total length of the tour