Experience one or multiple wild and wacky downhill rides in a ZORB. Rotorua is the only location in New Zealand where you can take on this amazingly fun and bizarre activity.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Chinese, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
525 Ngongotaha Road, Rotorua, New Zealand. The site is located only 5-kilometers from Rotorua's city center, alongside Skyline Rotorua, Rainbow Springs and Mitai Maori village. If taking public transport, the #1 City Ride bus from Tourism Rotorua Information Centre (1167 Fenton St) will be a 10-minute ride and stop outside the main entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Riders must be 5 years of age and over
- Maximum weight per person is 125 kilograms or 265 pounds
- All H2OGO rides will be in water with cool water used in summer and warm water in winter
- An on-site photographer will capture high-quality images and video footage of your rides, which can be purchased fo an additional cost on the day
- You may not be able to participate if you suffer from any of the following conditions: high blood pressure, epilepsy, dislocations, pregnancy, heart conditions, back, neck or head injuries, lack of full body mobility, impairment due to the influence of alcohol or drugs or any other physical or mental condition that may