Tandem skydive over the beautiful Rottnest Island from an altitude of your choice from 10,000, 14,000, or 15,000 feet. You will enjoy 30 to 66 seconds of free-fall, as you observe the island from a different perspective.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 3 participants
Select participants and date
B-Shed Fremantle Ferry terminal, close to the Fremantle Train Station and across from the E-Shed Markets. Arrive to the ferry terminal 30 minutes prior to your departure time to allow for ticketing and boarding time. Once you arrive on the island you are to make your own way to the Rottnest Island Airport to check in for your skydive (at your chosen time slot)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Ferry departure and return times are fixed. You are required to call 1 hour prior to your ferry departure time to confirm the weather is suitable. Please do not travel on your ferry tickets without making this confirmation
- Operating hours vary seasonally, your skydive time slot will be confirmed post-booking
- Your eligibility to skydive will be assessed on the day by the chief safety instructor (subject to your weight, height, health, and relevant medical conditions)
- Passengers weighing more than 95 kilograms will be taken on a case-by-case basis. Please contact the local partner with your exact weight (with clothes and shoes on) and height before the day of the skydive if you weigh over 95 kg
- Children aged 12-18 years must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian on the day of the skydive
- You must wear enclosed sports shoes for the jump
- Shoes are available to borrow, but please bring your own socks