Conquer the highest peak, Fansipan mountain in Vietnam, also known as the roof of INDOCHINE. This trek offers the amazing views, real adventure feelings, it inspire and satisfy your adventure passion.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point is at 8.00AM in VIETNAM NOMADTRAILS' office, No 013 Tue Tinh str, Sapa town, Lao Cai, VietNamOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please inform of dietary requirements such as allergies or vegetarian food requests
- Elderly people are advised not to do the long trek (26 kilometers)
- The trek is not suitable for those with disabilities and children under 17
- If you feel tired, you can ask your tour guide to buy a cable car ticket for the descent (additional 700 000 VND)
- Single travelers pay 230 USD for a private tour