Experience coasteering, an exciting activity on the Algarve coast. This 3-hour adventure involves swimming in the ocean and inside sea caves and grottoes, jumping from cliffs, climbing, and walking along the coast in a stunning natural park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
Select participants and date
The meeting point is next to The Bunker Café. Two doors down from the restaurant you’ll find the local partner’s garage. There is free parking on the street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- Be sure to bring sunscreen, a towel, and a swimsuit or board shorts, water and sweater (late afternoons can get a bit windy when activity finishes).
- The program is ideal for groups and hen and stag parties, but also for families who like outdoor activities.
- This tour is not recommended for non-swimmers, individuals with low fitness levels, or people with phobias of heights.