Explore the remains and over 120 artifacts of Château Saint-Louis in Old Quebec. On this guided tour, uncover the secrets behind this site which was once the North American seat of power.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
Look for a "Frontenac" sign on a green and white kiosk with a Canadian flag at the beginning of Dufferin Terrace. Your guide will be wearing a green and beige uniform.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- The majority of the tour is indoors