Take a self-guided tour of Sainte Chapelle in Paris with this entry ticket and a visitor booklet. Marvel at the more than 1,000 stained glass windows in this jewel of the Gothic period.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meet at the entrance of Sainte Chapelle. You will be required to present your entrance ticket at the monument.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided tour. You will receive a booklet guiding you around the chapel
- Guests are required to enter no later than 30 minutes after their booked time slot. This means if you have a booking at 10:00 AM you must enter the monument by 10:30 AM at the latest
- Entrance is free for those under 18 and EU citizens who are under 26 upon presentation of picture ID at the ticketing station. You have to present your ID before going to the entrance of the monument
- The last admission is 40 minutes before closing time