Delve into Europe’s World War II history on this private tour of the D-Day beaches from Cherbourg, all entry tickets included. Gain insight into the sacrifices made by the U.S. and Allied soldiers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian, Polish
- Audio guide included
- Pickup included
- - Please be at your pier 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time if you can. - The driver will be holding a sign with your last name on it. - The driver-guide will have your phone number and contact details.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- - some light walking involved at the Normandy American Cemetery and at the Pointe du Hoc ( approx. 1 mile )