Explore the Normandy coastline and delve into Europe’s World War II history on this private 9-hour tour of the D-Day beaches from Le Havre.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish
- Optional audio guide
- Pickup optional
- -Your driver-guide will wear a black NormandyTour cap. -Your driver-guide will have a sign with your name. -Your driver-guide will be at your pier 15 minutes before scheduled pick-up time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Port of Le Havre Quai Roger Meunier. They will have a sign with your name on it and a NormandyTour sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- - some light walking involved at the Normandy American Cemetery and at the Pointe du Hoc (approx. 1 mile)
- -No problem for wheelchairs and scooters.
- -this tour will take place rain or shine.