Head to Barcelona for the day, stopping first at Poble Espanyol, a unique open-air museum. Enjoy stunning views of the city from the top of Montjuïc, visit the iconic Sagrada Familia and other quirky Gaudi buildings, and enjoy free time in the center.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Dutch, French, Spanish
Select participants and date
Please, meet the guide at the entrance of the apartment building CYE Apartamentos. It is also a bus stop. For your reference, it's in front of the pub Lazy wave and opposite the hotel Salou Princess. The bus will have a visible sign with THS logo in the windowscreen. The guide will have a list of the customers who booked the tour and will call out the names in order to get on the bus.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to pickup time