Visit the most important sites in the provinces of Salta and Jujuy by joining a 2-day guided journey. Explore a traditional winery in Cafayate and the stunning Hill of Fourteen Colors in Hornocal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Only for the excursion to Hornocal, passengers must be at caseros 420 at 06:30 am. This is because the excursion is long and the driver do not want to waste time looking for hotels.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please note that hotel pickup and drop-off is only available from hotels located within 15 blocks of the Plaza 9 Julio.
- This tour involves around 2 hours of traveling through low-quality dirt roads and another 2 hours through the highway on the way back. All vehicles are of a high-quality minivan