During this tour you will drive to the Bavarian mountains where you can visit the Saltmines at Hallein and the Hitler's eagles nest (only available between May and October), or enjoy a boated on the King's lake.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, Dutch
- Pickup included
- We will pick you up around 10-20 minutes prior of the tour.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Walking through the mountain or the salt mines requires good shoes
- Salt mines are not good for people with claustrophobia, and the eagle's nest is not good for people who are very much afraid of heights