Experience a Mozart concert with dinner in Salzburg and enjoy delicious specialties made according to original recipes from the musical genius's time. Listen to the wonderful music and admire the colorful costumes in a magnificent setting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Information for wheelchair users: please note that the Baroque Hall is located on the first floor and there is no elevator. There are helpers to carry wheelchair users up the stairs, however access for wheelchair users cannot be guaranteed in all cases.
- Seats are at tables for 8 persons
- You will be seated according the time of your arrival
- Please note that prices for wine and drinks at St. Peter Stiftskulinarium are based on a high level of gastronomy