Drive in the direction of the Cordillera de los Andes, along the national route 40 and to the south. Skirt the banks of the Gutiérrez and Mascardi Lakes and then arrive at the gravel road that leaves you at the base of Cerro Tronador.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Portuguese, English
- Pickup optional
- At your hotel - please provide your hotel name.
Select participants and date