Splash into San Diego’s most unique sightseeing adventure. Both tour bus and boat, the San Diego SEAL journeys through San Diego by land and sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Tours depart from Seaport Village, located downtown on San Diego Bay at Kettner Blvd. and West Harbor Drive. A quarter-mile boardwalk connects with the Hyatt, Marriott Hotel & Marina, and the Convention Center. On November 14 - 21, the tour will depart from the Embarcadero at 1004 N. Harbor Drive. During high season, you are advised to arrive 1 hour before the tour time to find parking, if needed.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Departure times vary according to the season and a reservation is required