Get a taste for charming Coronado, just a ferry ride away from downtown San Diego. Explore the origins of this unique beach town, get off the beaten path, and discover a gorgeous view of Coronado's world-renowned beach!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Rotary Park. 1050 Orange Ave, Coronado, CA 92118Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear casual dress appropriate for the weather. Note that it can be cool along the coast, so you may want to carry a sweater or light jacket. Please also bring a bottle of water and sunscreen.Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge; however, please note that you will be required to pay for their public transit tickets and other related costs.
- This is a child-friendly tour.