Explore San Diego's beautiful Mission Bay on a 21-foot Duffy boat for up to 10 passengers. Enjoy the San Diego sun in style and comfort.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Walk into Aqua Adventure Kayaks store to check-in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- A $500.00 security deposit authorization will be required when you sign the rental contract before departure in the event of a late return, extra cleanup, or any losses or damage to the boat. Your credit card will not be charged unless there has been an incident or damage to the vessel. A liability waiver must be signed in order to rent an electric boat
- For the safety of our passengers, no glassware is allowed on boats. However, you may bring bottles.
- Life jackets will be provided by the operator. Children 12 and under are required by law to wear a life jacket
- You must be 21 year or older to operate the Duffy boat and must show valid identification
- If you are more than 6 passengers, all occupants must be members of the same household
- You will be given a detailed map of Mission Bay and will go over how to drive the boat and where to go on the map before you depart