Take a 2-hour Segway for the perfect overview of San Diego's sights, history, and culture. Get to know the Gaslamp Quarter, the city's beautiful waterfront, and much more as you discover best highlights of the first city in California.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive a booking confirmation from the activity provider.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your Segway tour begins at 300 G Street, San Diego, CA 92101. 3rd Avenue dead-ends at G Street and then becomes a courtyard/park, a big rectangular space in front of the parking garage with a long bush and trees on one side. If you look up on the corner of the building there’s a sign that says Another Side Tours. Make sure before you look up, that you are at 3rd Avenue and G Street. The office door is located inside of this large courtyard next to the parking garage. If you see two huge grey concrete pillars then you are at the right place, the entrance to the courtyard. Walk into the courtyard and a little more than half-way down into the courtyard, on your right-hand side is the office door.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Gratuities are not included