Save 20% with a two-day ticket to the San Diego Zoo and the Safari Park. See one of the largest varieties of exotic animals in the world and go on a safari through wide open enclosures. See why the San Diego Zoo has been voted #1 in the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 year
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Visit the San Diego Zoo and its Safari Park over 2 days
- Encounter over 4,500 rare and exotic animals at the San Diego Zoo
- Join a safari adventure and watch animals enjoy their habitat
- See rare and fascinating animals, including koalas, tortoises, tigers, eagles, and more
- Save 20% by purchasing the two-day pass together as a package
- Entrance to The San Diego Zoo and the Safari Park over any 2 days (or 2 visits to the same location)
- Express bus and Skyfari Aerial Tram at the Zoo (subject to availability)
- Guided bus tour at the Zoo
- Africa Tram Safari at the Safari Park
- Cheetah Run at the Safari Park
- Children's Zoo
- All shows and presentations
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
San Diego Zoo - 2920 Zoo Dr, San Diego, or/and San Diego Zoo Safari Park - 15500 San Pasqual Valley Rd, Escondido, CA 92027Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that you may only skip the admission ticket line. This does not apply to the Africa tram.
- · Hours subject to change. Please check with the attraction for exact hours of operation.
- Includes 1 visit to the San Diego Zoo and 1 visit to the San Diego Zoo Safari Park or two visits to the same location. Both visits must occur within 1 year of date of purchase. Tickers are non-transferable and must be used by the same person on any and all days. Your ticket expires one year from date of purchase.
- Kids go free in October when accompanied by a paying adult