La Jolla is a world-class destination with shimmering beaches, dramatic ocean views, and timeless landmarks. La Jolla is considered "The Jewel" of San Diego. Experience the beach culture and the high culture of this magical place.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive a booking confirmation from the activity provider.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Your tour begins at 300 G Street, San Diego, CA 92101. 3rd Avenue dead-ends at G Street and then becomes a courtyard/park, a big rectangular space in front of the parking garage with a long bush and trees on one side. If you look up on the corner of the building there’s a sign that says Another Side Tours. Make sure before you look up, that you are at 3rd Avenue and G Street. The office door is located inside of this large courtyard next to a parking garage (please check the rates before parking there).Open in Google Maps ⟶