Benefit from the expertise of a personal guide on a multi-day Yosemite National Park tour. Experience a hike through a Giant Sequoia grove, enjoy leisurely hikes or bike rides, and visit natural landmarks with the assistance of your expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickups are available from most hotels in Downtown SF and Fisherman's Wharf. For other hotels, please provide hotel information and you will be provided with the closest pickup location. For Hilton Union Square: meet at the Mason Street entrance (eastern entrance) outside of the main doors.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Please note that accommodation is not included, and must be booked separately
- If you are not staying at one of the hotels within Yosemite Valley, please only bring with you what you can easily carry as there are limited (or no) storage options
- As tour sizes vary, transportation is in a 15-passenger van or a 41-passenger tour bus
- The local partner is not responsible for loss or damage of personal property on tours or for delays due to accidents
- The tour makes stops on the first day for breakfast and lunch. On the return trip to San Francisco on day 3, dinner is included
- It is your responsibility to get from Yosemite Valley (where your guide will drop you off) to your hotel on day 1 and day 3
- Between these timings you will have free time to explore the park